Friday, November 17, 2017

Color Street Nail Polish Strips

 Color Street Nail Polish Strips. 


They come in 2 sets if 8 strips.  Theres NO dryer, NO scissors, NO tweezers needed. Just a nail file, which I got inside the pack.


I followed the directions and put them on. The consultant said you could use the other half for another nail, so I tried that out. It worked. Which means I can double how many times I can do my nails.


You can use your nail to cut off any excess so I purposefully put a bigger one on and it is easy to take off the extra, but in doing so I also scratched some off my nail so be careful of that.


They took MAYBE 5 minutes to apply which is great. They are easy to apply which is even better.  There were a few bumbs and creases, but I  able to easily  smooth them out. Bonus points for not snagging on things!!  They covered my whole nail which I really enjoyed. I am very particular about that.



The downside to the color street nail strips is that they are easy to scratch off. I had them on for about 10 minutes and I got chips out of them by just going about my day.




All in all I would say I really liked them. In my next application I will try a clear coat of nail polish over top of them to better protect them from chips and scratches.

**Stay tuned as they get tested by the kids**

To check them out yourself, go to:
Orlee's Color Street on Facebook

To grab some of your own head to:
Orlee Krass Color Street Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment