Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Review of Jamberry Nails

I have heard about Jamberry nail wraps before, so i decided to try them out for myself. These wraps came from the consultant Star Simmons and her link will be further down if you want to check them out for yourself. 

Now first off this is what they look like. They come on a sheet of plastic inside a little plastic pouch. Pretty simple. 

How to apply them is pretty much as follows :

You push you cuticles back and size up your finger to the wraps and choose the one that best fits your nail. From there you place it, cut it, blow dry ( or use a heat lamp), push it down onto your finger nail and hold, then lightly file it down.






Here are the ones I chose to do. I  thought they were really pretty. Beauty and the beast are my favorite Disney characters.








I definitly noticed bubbling on the outside of the nails and they peeled off quite quickly because if it. It wasn't until I spoke to the consultant that I found out I used a size that was too big.  You are actually supposed to choose the wraps that don't fully cover the nail. To leave just a little bit on the sides. Oopps.






This is what it looks like when she does her own nails.  Its a big difference to say the least. They are smooth and look very pretty!







So attempt number two will be with these lion king nail wraps. They are sparkly and I love the pattern on them. Plus, they have little Simbas!!!



 Ok so I forgot to add that you cut these in half so 1 strip can do 2 nails, or 2 applications for the same nail.




Ok so applied the wraps and even cut some of my nails different lengths so you can see what they look like with short or longer nails.



I've noticed that in order for your nails to be smooth, you have to choose a size slightly smaller then your nail, the only problem is that it doesnt cover your full nail. I guess you have to decide which bothers you less. Bumps like the application above, or a gap on the sides of your nails.

In this aerial view you cant see the gaps, so thats definitely a plus! They look really cute and I love the design. I like the fact that you can inexpensively have a nice design on your nails too.

One last thing, I noticed they snag on everything. My clothes for sure, but my hair especially. As a mom I tried to be careful, but it was hard so they peeled a bit.








*** Check out my review of Jamberry kids nail wraps. Just  Click here. ***

To check out Jamberry yourself head over to:
https://starkier.jamberry.com/

To follow Jamberry by Star via facebook head to:
Star's Jamberry Facebook



No comments:

Post a Comment